Thursday, October 4, 2012

Interactive Mural


1. Explain your experience working on a team and executing your ideas for the mural.
Wokring as a team to come up with ideas for this mural was actually really easy. Everyone in the group contributed their own ideas and opinions so it was easy to make decision. I feel that with my group everyone was making sure that every idea was heard so that no one felt left out or inferior.
2. Explain the importance of collaboration when working on a team.
Collaboration is very important when working as a team because there is more than one opinion between everyone. You may think you have a great idea but when another member in the group shares their idea you may agree theirs is better. In order to succeed all group memebers need to be willing to share all their ideas.
3.  How successful was this project? Explain how and why.
I feel like this project was very successful. Everyone in my group participated equally and was always working hard to get what we needed done. In the end our final mural looked really good and I have heard many people compliment our particular mural in the hallways.
4. Explain how you feel about creating artwork that others can interact with. Ex. Invoving the whole school? 
I like the idea that the whole school can see our artwork, iteract with it, and have fun! It makes me feel good when I hear people say that they like the bookshelf mural.

No comments:

Post a Comment