Friday, December 7, 2012

Game Board Perspective Drawing


I feel really good about my finished project, it looks how I wanted it to look from the start. This piece, I feel, was very successful. I like how there is a lot of colors and it has perspective, it is not just a flat drawing. The most difficult part of this project was definitely drawing it. Using the horizon line and the many different vanishing points made it difficult to make it all go together. If i could change one thing about it, I would change the shadows of the dice, they need to pop more. the watercolor layer was pretty simple, as long as the water color didn't get to dark. However, the color pencil layer was where you could add the different values and blend them all together. Using colored pencils definitely brought the whole piece together.

1 comment: